miércoles, febrero 03, 2010


I like who I am But I guess you don"t I think that I can But you think I won't Amount to anything at all If you love me, You sure show it strange Is there anything that you would want to change? I can't be your paper doll.
I wanna be perfect, But I'm me I wanna be flawless, But you see Every little crack Every chip, Every dent Every little mistake, I wanna be perfect Just like you, But there's only so much that a girl can do When I look in the mirror, It makes sense to me, Perfectly Perfectly I like worn out shoes You like high heels, and fantasies But I'm what's real I guess you could say The shoe don't fit Maybe I'm from Venus You're from mars My imperfections are what they are I guess one of us must deal, with it.

Selena Gomez.

1 comentario:

  1. meli, $; Gracias por pasar, jaja :D. te amo mucho i te extraño ♥ nos vemos un ddia de estos; AAAA re lindo ttu blog :D

    ResponderBorrar